Aggressive Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Throughout our years of practicing law in Stamford and greater Fairfield County, we have litigated every major type of real estate dispute including, but not limited to, cases involving:
- Real estate developments and investments
- Construction projects
- Securitization deals involving real estate collateral
- Real estate contractual disputes (including land use, purchase, and sales)
- Claims of fraudulent conveyance
- Adverse possession
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Commercial and residential disputes
- Land use disputes
- Defective construction
- Title insurance
- Claims against a realtor (agents and brokers)
At the Law Offices of Peter V. Lathouris, LLC, we combine our knowledge of real estate transactions with our legal experience to fight for our clients at all stages of real estate litigation, including trials and appeals.
In addition to skilled trial services, our law office represents clients in alternative dispute resolution venues. We have experience resolving disputes through negotiating and mediating, which helps our clients avoid wasting precious time and resources at trial.
If you have questions about real estate litigation, contact our office for a free 30-minute consultation. We represent clients in Stamford, Greenwich, Norwalk, Westport, Danbury, Darien, and throughout Fairfield County. Call today.